Jojo's Simple and Delicious Wonton Ravioli
This recipe is not a family recipe, and this was actually the second time that I made this recipe. My mom discovered this recipe a few weeks ago, and I decided to help her with it. There are a couple of different things that are required for this recipe, but they are pretty easy to find. I thought this recipe was so fun to do, because there were so many exciting and entertaining steps. I was going to do dumplings instead, but I thought that they might take too long for the time we had. I thought the ravioli was a good choice to do, because everyone seemed to like it, and I thought they turned out very well and tasted delicious with Ms. Amaral’s delicious tomato sauce.
RAVIOLI MADE WITH WONTON WRAPPER
1 pkg wonton wrappers
1 egg, beaten
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella, shredded
1. Lay out wonton wrappers and baste with egg.
2. Combine ricotta and mozzarella and drop onto wonton wrappers.
3. Lay another wonton wrapper on top, and pinch to seal. Cut the edges with a pastry cutter if you wish.
4. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Boil the ravioli two minutes (in batches if necessary), then drain.
5. Plate the ravioli, and top with sauce.