Tatum's Cheesy Meat-Lovers Pasta
My sister and I first created this recipe one night when there was nothing to eat and my parents were out. So, we looked in the fridge and saw we had the ingredients to make pasta. We started with a big chunk of butter and then we added milk and cheese to make it a creamy texture. Then we thought we should jazz it up with some meat. So we got our three favorite types of meat, bacon, sausage and meatballs and added them to our cheesy dish. The result was delicious! All of the ingredients in this dish are ones you can probably already find at home. Also, this dish is very customizable to your liking.
Tatum's Cheesy Meat-Lover's Ingredients-
- Pasta of your choice
- ¼ stick of butter
- ½ carton of milk
- 1 package of grated cheese
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and cook your sausage, meatballs, and bacon until they are crispy on top of Olive Oil.
- Next, boil your water and fully cook the pasta.
- While your pasta is cooking, heat up your pan and add ¼ of a stick of butter and wait for it to melt fully.
- Once your butter is melted add your milk until the sauce is whiter than yellow and relatively creamy.
- Add ½ your package of cheese. Once everything is fully combined, add more cheese if the mixture isn’t thick enough and more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Once your sauce is ready, add it to your pasta and then add the meat as well.
- Serve hot with a side of garlic bread.