Jordan's Simple Apple-Turnovers!
I chose Apple turnovers as my write to cook recipe because I think they are really delicious and easy to make. Apple turnovers are fun and easy to make so I thought it would be a good idea to make them at write to cook so that my friends here can enjoy making them just as much as I do.
• Chop two cups of apples into small pieces
• Add 1/2 cup of sugar
• Then add 1 tablespoon of flour
• Then add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
• Then 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• And 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
• Then mix everything together
• Separate all dough out then cut into triangles or squares
• Put in Apple filling
• And use a fork to seal the insi
• Then pop them in the oven for 20 minutes at 350°
• Add 1/4 cup of milk
• Then 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• And 1 tablespoon of margarine
• The microwave
• In a separate bowl add 2 cups of powdered sugar
• Add the warm mixture into the powdered sugar 1 tablespoon at a time
• drizzle the icing over the Apple turnovers when done.