Grayson's Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
On March 15, 2017, I cooked a chicken quesadillas for the Write to Cook.This was a meal and recipe that my mom and I had cooked before, multiple times. We like to add a lot of sauce and extra seasoning to the chicken. We do this because chicken can taste good with a lot of different dressings, and when you eat the quesadilla in its final form, your mouth will explode with flavor.
The quesidilla is good for everyone to eat, because you can choose your own toppings, your own amount of chicken and your own amount of cheese. This was a fun meal because everyone designed their own and got to contribute to the meal. The main aim of this meal, was to make sure that no one disliked what they were eating. No one disliked this meal because you were to choose your own toppings, and foods inside.
When I cook this with my mom, we usually throw in many different sauces that we may have not used before, to see if the quesidillas will taste better than the time before. Overall, I enjoyed making this for my classmates!
Chicken Quesadilla Recipe:
1. Get out a normal pan and place it on the burner
2. Set the heat to medium
3. Pour A small amount of olive oil in the pan,to create a slippery surface,
and add a taste
4. Pour the chicken in the pan
5. Wait for the chicken to warm
6. Get out the MAGIC seasoning, garlic powder and worcester sauce
7. Add the seasonings to the chicken to give it a sweet, salty and spicy
8. Cook for 7 minutes
9. Scoop the chicken into the Quesadilla
1. Take out the white flour tortillas
2. Slice up the cheese and place on top of tortilla
3. Put the other tortilla on top of the cheese, to close the quesidilla
4. Cook the quesidilla in the oven for about 10 minutes
1. Take out the guacamole, salsa, and sour cream
2. Add the toppings to your cooked chicken quesidilla